Set Your Bump Free!
Are you pregnant but not sure where or when to buy Maternity Clothes? You’ve come to the right place.
When should I purchase Maternity clothing?
No two pregnancies are the same which means when looking to buy Maternity Clothes it’s up to you. Everyone starts to wear maternity in their own time so here are some tips to help you decide if it’s time to move onto Maternity clothes:
- The top button of your trousers can no longer close.
- Spandex in your preferred clothing material.
- Your Bump starts to peek out the bottom of your shirt.
- Your favourite jacket wont zip up.
- Your day-to-day clothes feels like they are starting to squeeze you.
If all these signs point to you needing Maternity clothes read on for tips on Essentials items, you’ll want in your Maternity Wardrobe, What size might be best for you and how to get your hands on some.
What Size is best for me?
Maternity size works the same as regular clothing sizes. Meaning if you’re normally a size “8”, you’ll still be a size “8” in Maternity sizes. Prenatal clothes are made with extra fabric and details to help make you feel comfortable with over the bump bands and stretchy material just to name a few. All while accentuating your bump.
What Clothing Essentials do I need?
You may think you need a whole new wardrobe once you need Maternity clothes but we are here to tell you that you’ll only need a few essentials to get you through, however if you would like more, we won’t judge we too love new clothes!
You may need to wear your prenatal clothes for a few weeks after giving birth, too. They are also handing to keep around just in case there’s another pregnancy.
With that in mind these are some basic’s we think you’ll need:
- Maternity Trousers or a smart skirt for work or special occasions.
- Two or 3 pairs of jeans or Leggings for your everyday outfits.
- A couple Dresses. Even if you normally don’t wear dresses you will find the extremely comfortable especially when a bump band starts to feel too tight.
- Two of 3 Maternity Tops casual or smart depending on your style and work life.
- Cardigan or Jacket that closes over your bump to keep you are your bump warm.
Where to buy?
Maternity wear can be hard to come by with most High-street stores removing this from their shop floors and having it only available to purchase online.
Here at Kidzeco we have quality pre-loved Maternity clothes available in both our retail stores and online available here: https://kidzeco.net/product-category/maternity/
If you have any questions or are looking for something in Maternity that we don’t have available please get in contact with us and we can try our best to help you out.